When purchasing products on the TML Webstore, you have the right to return purchased products without any reason, on condition that you notify us within 30 days after delivery of the product via email that you wish to take advantage of the right of withdrawal.
During this 30 days’ period, you are obliged to keep the unused products and packaging in an appropriate and careful manner, in its original condition and at your own risk.
If this period expires on a non-working day, the deadline is extended till the next working day.
After receiving your notification via e-mail that you want to exercise the right to return purchased products, we will send you return documents, including a unique return number (RMA-number) and the return address.
You then have 14 days to send us back the order.
After receiving your return, we will give you back the amount you paid for the item (including initial shipping costs) or offer an exchange, whichever you prefer, no questions asked.
You should include the following details in your e-mail, or use the model withdrawal form:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- Article(s) & quantity
- Reason return: (optional)
- Wrong product delivered
- Damaged product
- Wrong size
THE UNIQUE RETURN NUMBER (RMA-NUMBER) SHOULD BE CLEARLY VISIBLE ON THE PACKAGE!
We ask you to send back the package within 14 days of reception of RMA number and documents. Packages without RMA number, unpaid for or damaged cannot be accepted.
The products should be returned to:
With a clear indication of your unique Return reference (RMA-number)
You are in this case responsible for the return of the products and therefore also for the shipping costs for the return. After you have contacted us to take advantage of the right of withdrawal, you must return the products within 14 days. In case you do not comply with this clause, you remain owner of the products and we shall not be obliged to refund the buyer. TML Webstore cannot be held liable for any damage of the packaging or the products itself which occurred during the period the goods are sent back.
After receiving and checking the return for completeness and damage, TML Webstore shall refund the amount of the returned products to the buyer within 14 days (from current 30 days) of the receipt of the ‘withdrawal/returns’ form, provided the goods are returned within that period. This may delay if TML Webstore did not receive the goods, evidence that you have returned the goods or your bank details (if needed and when asked for) to refund the amount.
For more information about refunds, please refer to our refunds section.
If 30 days have gone by since the arrival of the buyer’s order, unfortunately TML Webstore cannot offer you a refund or exchange. This is however not the case if the buyer has a complaint or warranty request. Please refer to our warranty section or contact our customer service so we can find a fitting solution.
If an order is received with gift vouchers or coupons, TML Webstore reserves the right not to refund the amount of the order. You may then choose other products within the same price range from our TML Webstore. If by a return the minimum value of a gift voucher or coupon is no longer met, the amount of this voucher cannot be refunded.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to item/orders:
- If the delivered product is made upon the customers’ wishes, or if it was tailored to the personal needs of the customer;
- Containing perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines;
- Containing intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases;
- With audio and video recordings (CD, DVD, VHS-tape), computer software, video game, cassette tape or vinyl record that have been opened and of which you have broken the seal;
- When the supplied product is a journal or magazine.
- Items purchased in one of the stores at Tomorrowland.
- Limited edition pieces such as Mainstage elements or other collectibles.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift Cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Limited Edition Ski & Snowboard Sets
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.